How to fit a whole Erasmus in Córdoba into your luggage? It is with no doubt very difficult to say goodbye, but we hope to make this task easier for you helping you to make your luggage lighter. Clothes, shoes, non-perishable food… You can donate anything that you don’t want anymore or that doesn’t fit into your luggage to help those in need.
These are the places where you can bring all these things:
- Cáritas: They collect all kinds of clothing (clothes, bedding, towels…), even at your house. You can also take these items to Pérez de Castro Street number 4, to the shelter house “Madre del Redentor”, to the Social Integration Centre “Solemccor” and to many containers of used clothes located in different points of the city, mainly near parish churches. If you decide to take them to any of these centres instead of to the containers or you prefer that they go to collect the clothes to your house the best you can do is contacting them to their email [email protected] or give them a call to the number +34 957 294 297.
- Rabanales: There’s a container of used clothes next to the train stop.
- Fundación Prolibertas: Located in Cristo de Gracia Square number 5, you can donate your clothes to people living in the street. The best you can do is contacting them by email to make sure that they will be in the collection point when you go to leave your clothes.
- Humana: This is an organisation that carries out cooperation projects in different countries of Africa, South America and Asia, although it also counts with local support programmes. You can donate clothes, shoes and other household textiles in containers located in La Sierra shopping centre, Miralbaida school, Zoco shopping centre and El Arcángel shopping centre.
- Nueva Frontera: You can give used clothes to people socially excluded at Calle Maestro Priego López 41 you can also call +34 957232900 and they will collect your clothes at your place.
- Madre Coraje: You can give clothes, books, phones or school material in every container located in various points of the city.
For the donation of non-perishable food, you can take them to the Medina Azahara Food Bank, in Campo de San Antón, or to the Cruz Roja Food Bank, where you can provide them your phone number and they call you for free, or you can also contact them by email.
- CORDOBA (48)
- Cordoba Erasmus Experience (1)
- Culture (16)
- Events in Córdoba (9)
- Festivals and parties (6)
- Having a drink in Córdoba (2)
- How to get to Cordoba (3)
- Image Gallery (18)
- Leisure (17)
- Others (16)
- Public transport in Cordoba (6)
- Schedules and maps of Cordoba (7)
- Travel (8)
- Trips and travels for Erasmus students in Cordoba (5)
- University (5)
- Useful Information (37)
- Where to eat in Córdoba (4)
More in this category
- Recipe of gachas for Erasmus in Córdoba
- How to send a package to your home country?
- Where to donate clothes after your Erasmus in Córdoba?
- The 6 best apps for travelling
- Which neighbourhood to choose for your Erasmus in Cordoba
- 5 apps to organise your Erasmus trips
- Map of Córdoba
- Steps to follow during your first Erasmus days in Córdoba
- Renting a room before starting your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of the Rabanales campus
- Practise some sport during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Useful telephone numbers in Córdoba
- Renfe Youth Card for trains
- Improve your Spanish during your Erasmus year in Córdoba
- Train schedule and prices to Rabanales
- Museums and monuments opening hours in Córdoba
- Download for free the Guide for Erasmus Students in Córdoba
- Tourist guide of Córdoba
- The best places to go out during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Words and expressions you should know if you are an Erasmus in Córdoba
- Opening a bank account during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Useful links for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Which phone rate should I choose for my Erasmus in Cordoba?
- What to write in your checklist for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 7 things to do for free in Córdoba during your Erasmus
- Apps that will make easier your Erasmus experience in Córdoba
- How much would I spend living as an Erasmus in Córdoba?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Madrid’s airport
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Seville’s airport
- I’m Erasmus in Córdoba. How can I get to my faculty and other sites of interest?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Malaga’s airport
- Bus routes and schedules from Córdoba to Rabanales
- The “Bonobús”, a must for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Córdoba Bus Maps and Schedules
- Student housing Cordoba
- ATTENTION: SCAMS! Never give money to the gas or electricity technician!
- UCO subjects list (useful for the Learning Agreement)
Calle Vázquez Aroca, nº 14, bajo,
Contact Details[email protected]
(+34) 633 76 11 82