Whether you have just arrived to Cordoba… or you are about to start your Erasmus Experience, we are sure that you are already anxious thinking about all the things that you have to organize before your arrival, and especially about which phone rate you should choose. Anyway, all your concerns about it will soon be over. In Interasmundo we have written this post in order to compare which could be the best phone rates that better adapt to your needs.
The first thing that should be clear is what characteristics are you looking for in a phone rate…although we can imagine that you want something cheap that allows you to upload pictures on Instagram, Facebook, etc., be in touch with your Erasmus friends, and give some news from time to time to your home, right? All the rates that we suggest to you are exempt from permanence, that is to say… you will not have any kind of commitment. So if you get tired of your mobile phone or your stay in Córdoba is about to end, you will only have to cancel your phone rate without any penalty fee.
This company gives you the possibility of creating a rate that will suit you to a tee and in which you will be able to choose how many minutes you want to talk or how many megas you need. Once you hire the desired minutes and megas, you will be charged 6 cents each minute, apart from a call sept-up of 18’15 cents per call and 3’63 cents for each MB that you consume.
At this company they are clear, and if you do not like having to be aware of not spending what you hired too soon, you can choose to pay just for what you consume, being charged with the standard rate(calls: 6 cent./min + 18’15 cent. for the call set-up; Internet: 3’63 cent. per consumed mega).
Both possibilities are offered both with contract and prepaid card. The latter might be the most comfortable for you, in which you would have to deposit money (you can do that through many ATMs and almost all the tobacconist shops or magazine shops) once you consume what is stipulated on the contract.
With this company you will be able to talk and surf the internet with quite cheap prices, and to hire either only Internet data (to surf the Internet) or a rate only for talking (although we are sure that this will not be of great interest for most of you… A whole year without Internet??? No, thanks). In order to get your card you would only have to access their website and click in the store option (“tienda”), and you will be able to recharge your card at any of the establishments or locals from this list.
With Lebara you can customize your rate with anything you would like to. Thanks to their rates, you can talk and surf the internet every month adjusting to your needs. So if one month you cannot afford to pay for 5 GB to surf the internet, or you believe that you can survive with less data, you would only have to choose a different rate, quite easily, because this company works without commitment of permanence 🙂
Similarly to Happy Movil, Lebara thinks about all of you who are about to start their Erasmus in Cordoba, and are going to spend some time away from home, offering the bonus All-in-One (“Bonos Todo-en-uno”), so that you can contact your family and surf the internet.
This might be one of the favorite companies of Spanish students and teenagers, since their rates are quite good. The most hired rate among their customers is the one that offers 1GB and phone calls for 0 cent./min. paying only 6€, not bad, right? If you needed to surf the internet more, you could choose a superior rate, which costs 14€ and offers 4GB, without commitment of permanence of course, having to pay only for the call set-up. These prices have something you will love… Unlimited phone calls to both international and national mobile phone numbers! In order to enjoy them you would have to use the Tuenti app and call through it, and it is not necessary for the receptor to have this same app… this is a factor to keep in mind if at any time of your Erasmus you think about your family and want to call them in order to let them know that you are eating well and that you are still alive 😉
For 10€ per month you will get 1GB of 4G high speed, with which you will get 20 minutes of free calls to any national mobile phone (quite useful to contact your university mates in order to ask them what they have done in class or to tell your Erasmus buddy about the paty you have been invited to 😛 ) One of the things that we like the most about this company is that when you run out of Internet data, you do not get overcharged for every extra MB consumed, but the data speed is reduced until a maximum of 64 kbps, which is not enough for surfing the internet, but might solve some urgent consultation… and what is more important, your balance will not be consumed before you even think about it. If you click this link you can see the general conditions, which might convince you more than the others 🙂
We are sure that all of these rates will be useful to you in order to communicate with your friends and at the same time, to think about your family and relatives from time to time… because we know that the Erasmus experience is only lived once… but for sure that your parents do not agree so much and would like to have news about their children as if the distance did not matter 😉
Don’t forget to check our posts No olvides consultar nuestros posts Apps that will make easier your Erasmus experience in Córdoba and 5 apps to organise your Erasmus trips in order to make the most of your data 😉
- CORDOBA (48)
- Cordoba Erasmus Experience (1)
- Culture (16)
- Events in Córdoba (9)
- Festivals and parties (6)
- Having a drink in Córdoba (2)
- How to get to Cordoba (3)
- Image Gallery (18)
- Leisure (17)
- Others (16)
- Public transport in Cordoba (6)
- Schedules and maps of Cordoba (7)
- Travel (8)
- Trips and travels for Erasmus students in Cordoba (5)
- University (5)
- Useful Information (37)
- Where to eat in Córdoba (4)
More in this category
- Join our Whatsapp groups for international students!
- How to send a package to your home country?
- Going to the pool during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 8 things that you will miss after your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 7 squares of Cordoba you will never forget
- The 6 best apps for travelling
- 7 streets of Cordoba not to be missed
- The Córdoba Fair
- Which neighbourhood to choose for your Erasmus in Cordoba
- Enjoy Flamenco during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of Córdoba
- Show at the Royal Stables of Córdoba
- Holy Week in Córdoba: curious facts and itineraries
- Steps to follow during your first Erasmus days in Córdoba
- Renting a room before starting your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of the Rabanales campus
- Practise some sport during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 10 things that will confirm Córdoba is the best Erasmus destination
- Useful telephone numbers in Córdoba
- 21 pics of Córdoba that will freak you out
- Renfe Youth Card for trains
- Improve your Spanish during your Erasmus year in Córdoba
- Train schedule and prices to Rabanales
- Museums and monuments opening hours in Córdoba
- Where to have the best “bocadillos” in Córdoba?
- Why should I choose Córdoba as my Erasmus destination?
- Download for free the Guide for Erasmus Students in Córdoba
- Tourist guide of Córdoba
- The best places to go out during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Words and expressions you should know if you are an Erasmus in Córdoba
- Opening a bank account during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Which phone rate should I choose for my Erasmus in Cordoba?
- Salmorejo will be your favourite dish during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Cordoban cuisine: typical dishes and where to taste them
- 8 bars you can’t miss during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- What to write in your checklist for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- The 7 essentials of Córdoba
- 7 things to do for free in Córdoba during your Erasmus
- How much would I spend living as an Erasmus in Córdoba?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Madrid’s airport
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Seville’s airport
- I’m Erasmus in Córdoba. How can I get to my faculty and other sites of interest?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Malaga’s airport
- Bus routes and schedules from Córdoba to Rabanales
- The “Bonobús”, a must for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Córdoba Bus Maps and Schedules
- Where to find your SIM card for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- UCO subjects list (useful for the Learning Agreement)
Calle Vázquez Aroca, nº 14, bajo,
Contact Details[email protected]
(+34) 633 76 11 82