Summer is here in Cordoba! We know that sometimes it might be a little bit hard to handle the heat of the city. At Interasmundo, we think about you, in this post you’ll find all the necessary information to enjoy the good weather in Cordoba
In the Santuario’s pool, you will enjoy 4 swimming pools and a great field of about 10 000m2. It’s the biggest pool in town, and the sunniest. The pool is open from Monday to Friday from 11am to 9pm and weekends from 10am to 9pm. The price changes in depending on the day: 7.80€ from Monday to Friday, 6€ if you go after 4pm and 10.30€ the weekends and public holidays, 8.10€ if you go after 4pm.
It opens on 1st on June.
The Fuensanta Municipal Piscina has 3 pools. The opening hours are: from Monday to Friday from 11am to 8pm and to 9pm on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The prices haven’t been published yet, but to have an idea, last year they were 4.20€ for the entrance on working days and 5€ on weekends.
In the South area of Córdoba, you can find the Marbella Piscina. You will enjoy 2 pools for cooling off. The opening hours are from 11am to 8pm on working days and from 10am to 8pm on weekends. The price haven’t been published yet neither, but last year they were the same than for the Fuensanta Municipal pool.
Both Fuensanta Municipal Piscina and Calle Marbella Piscina open the second week of June.
Piscina de Rabanales, de la Universidad de Córdoba. This pool is well-known by the students of the University of Córdoba, it’s open from Mondays to Thursdays from 11am to 8pm and from 11am to 9pm on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The price is 5€ on working days and 7.85€ on weekends. It opens on 9th of June.
If you’re member of a gym, you can enjoy its swimming pools:
Opening hours: from Mondays to Saturdays, from 11am to 8pm; and Sundays and public holidays, from 11am to 7:30pm.
It opens the third week of June.
Opening hours: from Mondays to Fridays from 12pm to 9pm and Saturdays and Sundays, from 11pm to 8pm.
It opens the 1st of June.
In Córdoba, we also have water parks, which are perfect if you want to live new experiences before the end of your Erasmus.
Opening day: 2nd June
Opening hours: From Mondays to Sundays (public holidays too), from 11am to 8pm.
Price: working days, 8€. Sundays and festive days, 10€.
Opening day: 16th June
Opening hours: Everyday from 11am to 8pm.
Price for an entire day: 13.50€, from 4pm: 8€.
To go there, you have to take the M-221 bus line provided by LineSur company from the bus station to Villafranca (Córdoba). You have to get off at “Calle-La-Encina” stop and walk to Aquasierra.
Special buses are leaving from the station directly to Aquasierra everyday at 10:30am and returning back at 8:30pm.
- CORDOBA (48)
- Cordoba Erasmus Experience (1)
- Culture (16)
- Events in Córdoba (9)
- Festivals and parties (6)
- Having a drink in Córdoba (2)
- How to get to Cordoba (3)
- Image Gallery (18)
- Leisure (17)
- Others (16)
- Public transport in Cordoba (6)
- Schedules and maps of Cordoba (7)
- Travel (8)
- Trips and travels for Erasmus students in Cordoba (5)
- University (5)
- Useful Information (37)
- Where to eat in Córdoba (4)
More in this category
- Join our Whatsapp groups for international students!
- How to send a package to your home country?
- Going to the pool during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 8 things that you will miss after your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 7 squares of Cordoba you will never forget
- The 6 best apps for travelling
- 7 streets of Cordoba not to be missed
- The Córdoba Fair
- Which neighbourhood to choose for your Erasmus in Cordoba
- Enjoy Flamenco during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of Córdoba
- Show at the Royal Stables of Córdoba
- Holy Week in Córdoba: curious facts and itineraries
- Steps to follow during your first Erasmus days in Córdoba
- Renting a room before starting your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of the Rabanales campus
- Practise some sport during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 10 things that will confirm Córdoba is the best Erasmus destination
- Useful telephone numbers in Córdoba
- 21 pics of Córdoba that will freak you out
- Renfe Youth Card for trains
- Improve your Spanish during your Erasmus year in Córdoba
- Train schedule and prices to Rabanales
- Museums and monuments opening hours in Córdoba
- Where to have the best “bocadillos” in Córdoba?
- Why should I choose Córdoba as my Erasmus destination?
- Download for free the Guide for Erasmus Students in Córdoba
- Tourist guide of Córdoba
- The best places to go out during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Words and expressions you should know if you are an Erasmus in Córdoba
- Opening a bank account during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Which phone rate should I choose for my Erasmus in Cordoba?
- Salmorejo will be your favourite dish during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Cordoban cuisine: typical dishes and where to taste them
- 8 bars you can’t miss during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- What to write in your checklist for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- The 7 essentials of Córdoba
- 7 things to do for free in Córdoba during your Erasmus
- How much would I spend living as an Erasmus in Córdoba?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Madrid’s airport
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Seville’s airport
- I’m Erasmus in Córdoba. How can I get to my faculty and other sites of interest?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Malaga’s airport
- Bus routes and schedules from Córdoba to Rabanales
- The “Bonobús”, a must for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Córdoba Bus Maps and Schedules
- Where to find your SIM card for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- UCO subjects list (useful for the Learning Agreement)
Calle Vázquez Aroca, nº 14, bajo,
Contact Details[email protected]
(+34) 633 76 11 82