Your Erasmus trip will start very soon so here we provide you all the information you need to know to get to Cordoba once you arrive to Seville’s airport. We think that this post might be very useful for you as we provide you all the timetables and prices of all the transports you can use to go to the different stations and finally arrive to Córdoba.
HOW TO GO FROM THE AIRPORT TO…
1) SANTA JUSTA TRAIN STATION:
To get to Seville’s bus station you have to take a special bus that stops in the airport, line EA. The price of the ticket is 4 euros. This service is operative every day of the year and there is a bus every 30 minutes. For further information click here. The bus stops near Santa Justa (train station) and also next to Plaza de Armas (bus station).
Once you are in Santa Justa you can buy your train ticket to Cordoba in order to start your Erasmus experience as soon as possible. Check here the prices and timetables of the trains.
2) PLAZA DE ARMAS BUS STATION:
The buses with destination to Córdoba leave from Plaza de Armas Bus Station. To get to this station you can take the bus line EA, that costs 4 euros and that will take you directly to the station. For further information click here. You can also check here the timetables and prices of the buses Seville-Cordoba.
If you land in an airport different from the one in Seville you can also see How to arrive to Cordoba from Malaga’s airport and How to arrive to Cordoba from Madrid’s airport to discover the best tips about how to arrive to Córdoba to start your Erasmus.
Read the text Wie man nach Cordoba kommt in German.
Read the text Jak dotrzeć do Cordoby in Polish.
- CORDOBA (48)
- Cordoba Erasmus Experience (1)
- Culture (17)
- Events in Córdoba (9)
- Festivals and parties (6)
- Having a drink in Córdoba (2)
- How to get to Cordoba (3)
- Image Gallery (18)
- Leisure (17)
- Others (15)
- Public transport in Cordoba (6)
- Schedules and maps of Cordoba (7)
- Travel (8)
- Trips and travels for Erasmus students in Cordoba (5)
- University (5)
- Useful Information (37)
- Where to eat in Córdoba (4)
More in this category
- Recipe of gachas for Erasmus in Córdoba
- How to send a package to your home country?
- Going to the pool during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 8 things that you will miss after your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 7 squares of Cordoba you will never forget
- The 6 best apps for travelling
- 7 streets of Cordoba not to be missed
- The Córdoba Fair
- Which neighbourhood to choose for your Erasmus in Cordoba
- Enjoy Flamenco during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of Córdoba
- Show at the Royal Stables of Córdoba
- Holy Week in Córdoba: curious facts and itineraries
- Steps to follow during your first Erasmus days in Córdoba
- Renting a room before starting your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of the Rabanales campus
- Practise some sport during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 10 things that will confirm Córdoba is the best Erasmus destination
- Useful telephone numbers in Córdoba
- 21 pics of Córdoba that will freak you out
- Renfe Youth Card for trains
- Improve your Spanish during your Erasmus year in Córdoba
- Train schedule and prices to Rabanales
- Museums and monuments opening hours in Córdoba
- Where to have the best “bocadillos” in Córdoba?
- Why should I choose Córdoba as my Erasmus destination?
- Download for free the Guide for Erasmus Students in Córdoba
- Tourist guide of Córdoba
- The best places to go out during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Words and expressions you should know if you are an Erasmus in Córdoba
- Opening a bank account during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Which phone rate should I choose for my Erasmus in Cordoba?
- Salmorejo will be your favourite dish during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Cordoban cuisine: typical dishes and where to taste them
- 8 bars you can’t miss during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- What to write in your checklist for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- The 7 essentials of Córdoba
- 7 things to do for free in Córdoba during your Erasmus
- How much would I spend living as an Erasmus in Córdoba?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Madrid’s airport
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Seville’s airport
- I’m Erasmus in Córdoba. How can I get to my faculty and other sites of interest?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Malaga’s airport
- Bus routes and schedules from Córdoba to Rabanales
- The “Bonobús”, a must for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Córdoba Bus Maps and Schedules
- Where to find your SIM card for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- UCO subjects list (useful for the Learning Agreement)
Calle Vázquez Aroca, nº 14, bajo,
Contact Details[email protected]
(+34) 633 76 11 82