Yes, we know. You are Erasmus students and this year you’ll spend a great amount of time hanging out, meeting new people and enjoying the city. Once again, you’re very lucky! Córdoba is a great city to do so. Apart from taking a look to this map of the different places we suggest, you can also click on each of them and it will take you to the exact location… you will never get lost! 😉 Besides, this map is very useful because you will find more info about the city:
Being a small city with warm weather most of the year, Córdoba is perfect for both tourists, students and Erasmus to go out and enjoy the city, meaning that bars keep their terraces open the whole year. Also, there are specific neighbourhoods for students, like Ciudad Jardín. There, you’ll find tapas bars with very good prices and pubs to have a drink like La Fontana, to enjoy endless evenings with some friends.
If you were thinking about partying a bit harder, you can always go to Sojo Ribera. If you go to the upper floor, you’ll be able to contemplate a beautiful view of Córdoba with the Roman Bridge over Guadalquivir river. It also has dancing areas, comfortable sofas and even a terrace to enjoy the fresh air.
Góngora Gran Café, Bambú or Long Rock, located in the centre of Córdoba, are night clubs where, of course, you’ll be able to dance until the early hours. And don’t forget O’Donoghues, a pub a little bit more quiet to have some drinks and hang out with friends. These are some of the favourite of the Erasmus.
If you feel like relaxing with other Erasmus students, having some beers and tapas, La Plaza de la Corredera is one of the most valued places by students of Córdoba. It’s a square situated in the old town with lots of outdoor terraces and a relaxed atmosphere.
As you can see, Córdoba has a lot to offer to young people looking for having some fun, enjoying the city and meeting new people. Check out our post 5 pubs to have a drink in Córdoba to discover more interesting places in Córdoba.
- CORDOBA (48)
- Cordoba Erasmus Experience (1)
- Culture (16)
- Events in Córdoba (9)
- Festivals and parties (6)
- Having a drink in Córdoba (2)
- How to get to Cordoba (3)
- Image Gallery (18)
- Leisure (17)
- Others (16)
- Public transport in Cordoba (6)
- Schedules and maps of Cordoba (7)
- Travel (8)
- Trips and travels for Erasmus students in Cordoba (5)
- University (5)
- Useful Information (37)
- Where to eat in Córdoba (4)
More in this category
- Join our Whatsapp groups for international students!
- How to send a package to your home country?
- Going to the pool during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 8 things that you will miss after your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 7 squares of Cordoba you will never forget
- The 6 best apps for travelling
- 7 streets of Cordoba not to be missed
- The Córdoba Fair
- Which neighbourhood to choose for your Erasmus in Cordoba
- Enjoy Flamenco during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of Córdoba
- Show at the Royal Stables of Córdoba
- Holy Week in Córdoba: curious facts and itineraries
- Steps to follow during your first Erasmus days in Córdoba
- Renting a room before starting your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of the Rabanales campus
- Practise some sport during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 10 things that will confirm Córdoba is the best Erasmus destination
- Useful telephone numbers in Córdoba
- 21 pics of Córdoba that will freak you out
- Renfe Youth Card for trains
- Improve your Spanish during your Erasmus year in Córdoba
- Train schedule and prices to Rabanales
- Museums and monuments opening hours in Córdoba
- Where to have the best “bocadillos” in Córdoba?
- Why should I choose Córdoba as my Erasmus destination?
- Download for free the Guide for Erasmus Students in Córdoba
- Tourist guide of Córdoba
- The best places to go out during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Words and expressions you should know if you are an Erasmus in Córdoba
- Opening a bank account during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Which phone rate should I choose for my Erasmus in Cordoba?
- Salmorejo will be your favourite dish during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Cordoban cuisine: typical dishes and where to taste them
- 8 bars you can’t miss during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- What to write in your checklist for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- The 7 essentials of Córdoba
- 7 things to do for free in Córdoba during your Erasmus
- How much would I spend living as an Erasmus in Córdoba?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Madrid’s airport
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Seville’s airport
- I’m Erasmus in Córdoba. How can I get to my faculty and other sites of interest?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Malaga’s airport
- Bus routes and schedules from Córdoba to Rabanales
- The “Bonobús”, a must for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Córdoba Bus Maps and Schedules
- Where to find your SIM card for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- UCO subjects list (useful for the Learning Agreement)
Calle Vázquez Aroca, nº 14, bajo,
Contact Details[email protected]
(+34) 633 76 11 82