We’re sure many of you, Erasmus, are wondering where will be a good place in Córdoba to enjoy real flamenco at affordable prices or for free, aren’t you?
You’re lucky, because Córdoba is one of the cities with more flamenco! Different artists, like painters (Julio Romero de Torres) and singers, have made Córdoba one of the cities in which this art brights the most. The following are some of the places where you can enjoy the best flamenco:
Peña Flamenca Julio Romero de Torres or Clandestino Bar. This place is located on the heart of the Jewish quarter, very close to the Archaelogical museum. Every weekend there are shows performed by local artists, anonymous people and flamenco lovers. Furthermore, you’ll be able to eat and drink at very affordable prices. Don’t forget to try “fiti-fiti” (a local wine elaborated by mixing white and sweet wine), traditional of Córdoba and something that no Erasmus can miss.
Doble de Cepa. This bar is at the Jewish quarter of Córdoba, very close to the Mosque. Perfect to enjoy live flamenco shows performed by groups, soloists or associations. It seems a good plan for the weekend, doesn’t it? We suggest you to follow them on their Facebook page to keep up with the shows that are announced.
La Fragua. Ubicated also at the Jewish quarter of Córdoba, in La Fragua you’ll be able to enjoy spontaneous and live flamenco shows while tasting some tapas or dishes like salmorejo, rabo de toro (oxtail) or flamenquín. Moreover, at this place you’ll also find different kind of dishes, such as couscous or tabbouleh. It also has a little courtyard with lots of flowers where you can relax at nights.
Tablao Flamenco El Cardenal. All the options mentioned above are completely free. But that doesn’t mean you cannot find other places in Córdoba offering flamenco where the entry has a price. An example of it is Tablao Flamenco El Cardenal, next to the Mosque and the “Palacio de Congresos”. It is one of the most important “tablaos” (stages) of the city, of high standing. The admission fee is 23€ (entry+drink). Sometimes it is possible to find offers and special prices on webs like Groupon, Groupalia or LetsBonus. We recommend you to have a look at them, because the show is worth watching.
Now there are no excuses to enjoy the real flamenco during your Erasmus in Córdoba 😉 And for more ideas about what to do in Córdoba visit our post Show at the Royal Stables of Córdoba.
- CORDOBA (48)
- Cordoba Erasmus Experience (1)
- Culture (17)
- Events in Córdoba (9)
- Festivals and parties (6)
- Having a drink in Córdoba (2)
- How to get to Cordoba (3)
- Image Gallery (18)
- Leisure (17)
- Others (15)
- Public transport in Cordoba (6)
- Schedules and maps of Cordoba (7)
- Travel (8)
- Trips and travels for Erasmus students in Cordoba (5)
- University (5)
- Useful Information (37)
- Where to eat in Córdoba (4)
More in this category
- Recipe of gachas for Erasmus in Córdoba
- How to send a package to your home country?
- Going to the pool during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 8 things that you will miss after your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 7 squares of Cordoba you will never forget
- The 6 best apps for travelling
- 7 streets of Cordoba not to be missed
- The Córdoba Fair
- Which neighbourhood to choose for your Erasmus in Cordoba
- Enjoy Flamenco during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of Córdoba
- Show at the Royal Stables of Córdoba
- Holy Week in Córdoba: curious facts and itineraries
- Steps to follow during your first Erasmus days in Córdoba
- Renting a room before starting your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of the Rabanales campus
- Practise some sport during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 10 things that will confirm Córdoba is the best Erasmus destination
- Useful telephone numbers in Córdoba
- 21 pics of Córdoba that will freak you out
- Renfe Youth Card for trains
- Improve your Spanish during your Erasmus year in Córdoba
- Train schedule and prices to Rabanales
- Museums and monuments opening hours in Córdoba
- Where to have the best “bocadillos” in Córdoba?
- Why should I choose Córdoba as my Erasmus destination?
- Download for free the Guide for Erasmus Students in Córdoba
- Tourist guide of Córdoba
- The best places to go out during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Words and expressions you should know if you are an Erasmus in Córdoba
- Opening a bank account during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Which phone rate should I choose for my Erasmus in Cordoba?
- Salmorejo will be your favourite dish during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Cordoban cuisine: typical dishes and where to taste them
- 8 bars you can’t miss during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- What to write in your checklist for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- The 7 essentials of Córdoba
- 7 things to do for free in Córdoba during your Erasmus
- How much would I spend living as an Erasmus in Córdoba?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Madrid’s airport
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Seville’s airport
- I’m Erasmus in Córdoba. How can I get to my faculty and other sites of interest?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Malaga’s airport
- Bus routes and schedules from Córdoba to Rabanales
- The “Bonobús”, a must for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Córdoba Bus Maps and Schedules
- Where to find your SIM card for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- UCO subjects list (useful for the Learning Agreement)
Calle Vázquez Aroca, nº 14, bajo,
Contact Details[email protected]
(+34) 633 76 11 82