Yes, you’re an Erasmus student and you like partying, we know. But we also know the voice of consciousness is telling you: Live a healthy life. Don’t drink too much. Study. If you choose listening to this voice, even if it’s only once in a while, and want to practise some sport during your Erasmus in Córdoba, we can suggest you some places to burn all those beers and salmorejos.
Here in Córdoba, we have the popular Municipal Sports centres or public spaces with fitness area, and classes like aerobics, zumba, pilates, dancing and so on. These local gyms tend to be very cheap, so they’re perfect for Erasmus. For more detailed information click here.
If you prefer a gym, we recommend you Go fit or Synergym, very modern gyms with a wide catalog of classes. You could also check the gym El Euro, which is at Ciudad Jardín and where you won’t have to pay any matriculation fees. You’ll only pay one euro each day you go , so if you only go 5 days a month, you’ll pay just 5 euros! 🙂
Don’t forget that the University of Córdoba has some sport facilities located on different campus, like the swimming pools at Rabanales or the football, tennis, paddle tennis, basketball and volleyball facilities. You have loads of options!
If you’re interested in martial arts or dancing, we also have suggestions for you 🙂 At Centro Wutan you’ll be able to practise Yoga, Kung-Fu, Aikido, Chi-Kung, pilates, Tai-Chi, etc. And if you want to dance, you should go to Azúcar Negra (funky, sevillanas, belly dancing, bachata, tango, zumba).
If, after all these reccommendations, you still prefer outdoor activities…don’t worry! Probably there are lots of Erasmus like you who preffer going jogging or riding a bike 😉 One of the best parks to do so in Córdoba is the Cruz Conde park and if you don’t own a bike, you can always rent a bycicle or use the public ones.
This is just a summary, but there are many more sport activities you can do during your Erasmus in Córdoba. If you have any other doubts don’t hesitate to ask us.
- CORDOBA (48)
- Cordoba Erasmus Experience (1)
- Culture (17)
- Events in Córdoba (9)
- Festivals and parties (6)
- Having a drink in Córdoba (2)
- How to get to Cordoba (3)
- Image Gallery (18)
- Leisure (17)
- Others (15)
- Public transport in Cordoba (6)
- Schedules and maps of Cordoba (7)
- Travel (8)
- Trips and travels for Erasmus students in Cordoba (5)
- University (5)
- Useful Information (37)
- Where to eat in Córdoba (4)
More in this category
- Recipe of gachas for Erasmus in Córdoba
- How to send a package to your home country?
- Going to the pool during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 8 things that you will miss after your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 7 squares of Cordoba you will never forget
- The 6 best apps for travelling
- 7 streets of Cordoba not to be missed
- The Córdoba Fair
- Which neighbourhood to choose for your Erasmus in Cordoba
- Enjoy Flamenco during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of Córdoba
- Show at the Royal Stables of Córdoba
- Holy Week in Córdoba: curious facts and itineraries
- Steps to follow during your first Erasmus days in Córdoba
- Renting a room before starting your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of the Rabanales campus
- Practise some sport during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 10 things that will confirm Córdoba is the best Erasmus destination
- Useful telephone numbers in Córdoba
- 21 pics of Córdoba that will freak you out
- Renfe Youth Card for trains
- Improve your Spanish during your Erasmus year in Córdoba
- Train schedule and prices to Rabanales
- Museums and monuments opening hours in Córdoba
- Where to have the best “bocadillos” in Córdoba?
- Why should I choose Córdoba as my Erasmus destination?
- Download for free the Guide for Erasmus Students in Córdoba
- Tourist guide of Córdoba
- The best places to go out during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Words and expressions you should know if you are an Erasmus in Córdoba
- Opening a bank account during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Which phone rate should I choose for my Erasmus in Cordoba?
- Salmorejo will be your favourite dish during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Cordoban cuisine: typical dishes and where to taste them
- 8 bars you can’t miss during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- What to write in your checklist for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- The 7 essentials of Córdoba
- 7 things to do for free in Córdoba during your Erasmus
- How much would I spend living as an Erasmus in Córdoba?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Madrid’s airport
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Seville’s airport
- I’m Erasmus in Córdoba. How can I get to my faculty and other sites of interest?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Malaga’s airport
- Bus routes and schedules from Córdoba to Rabanales
- The “Bonobús”, a must for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Córdoba Bus Maps and Schedules
- Where to find your SIM card for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- UCO subjects list (useful for the Learning Agreement)
Calle Vázquez Aroca, nº 14, bajo,
Contact Details[email protected]
(+34) 633 76 11 82