Nowadays, there are many different ways to find accommodation during your Erasmus in Córdoba. Thanks to the social networks and accommodation webs, it’s very likely to find roomates before leaving your country and more than 20 rooms to rent. However, the usual thing is to ask yourself: should I wait until arriving to rent a room or should I do it online?
Córdoba is full of hostals and hotels that will very well work for you during your first days as an Erasmus student, but when it comes to your economy, they won’t turn out as the best options. You’ll have to pay each day you spend there and if you find a flat in the middle of the month, you’ll have to pay not only the whole month, but also your stay during the first weeks.
Not finding the room you’re looking for
Most of the Erasmus students who come to Córdoba book their room in advance and much earlier each time. This means they’re worried about getting exactly what they are looking for: a room near their faculty, near the partying area, etc. If you are planning to arrive to Córdoba and look for a room once you’re there, you’d probably have to low your expectations because you’ll have less options to choose from.
Stress during the first days
Stress will be something almost unavoidable during the first days, as it’s the usual thing when arriving to a foreign country with a different culture and without exactly knowing where you’ll be living and with who. Having certainty about where you will live and meeting some roommates via Facebook will, for sure, low all the stress due to these changes.
The online booking of your room in Córdoba will give you the safety of knowing that you’ll have a place to stay once you arrive. The only thing that may not like you could be not be able to see the room by yourself. However, thanks to the web you can see exactly what the room or the entire flat is like and thanks to the Erasmus groups on Facebook, you’ll be able to ask the previous tenants their experience with the flat and the city or even see the comments of other clients.
To make a booking with Interasmundo, you only must see the available rooms, choose the area of Córdoba that best suits you and make a reservation on our web via Paypal or bank transfer as a deposit of the room. And that’s it! The room will be yours. That way, when you arrive in Córdoba you’ll directly focus on enjoying your Erasmus experience.
If, after reading this post, you still prefer renting a room once you are in Córdoba, don’t hesitate to contact us , we’ll be very happy to show you the room that best meets your needs and feels like your home 🙂
- CORDOBA (48)
- Cordoba Erasmus Experience (1)
- Culture (16)
- Events in Córdoba (9)
- Festivals and parties (6)
- Having a drink in Córdoba (2)
- How to get to Cordoba (3)
- Image Gallery (18)
- Leisure (17)
- Others (16)
- Public transport in Cordoba (6)
- Schedules and maps of Cordoba (7)
- Travel (8)
- Trips and travels for Erasmus students in Cordoba (5)
- University (5)
- Useful Information (37)
- Where to eat in Córdoba (4)
More in this category
- Join our Whatsapp groups for international students!
- How to send a package to your home country?
- Going to the pool during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 8 things that you will miss after your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 7 squares of Cordoba you will never forget
- The 6 best apps for travelling
- 7 streets of Cordoba not to be missed
- The Córdoba Fair
- Which neighbourhood to choose for your Erasmus in Cordoba
- Enjoy Flamenco during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of Córdoba
- Show at the Royal Stables of Córdoba
- Holy Week in Córdoba: curious facts and itineraries
- Steps to follow during your first Erasmus days in Córdoba
- Renting a room before starting your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of the Rabanales campus
- Practise some sport during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 10 things that will confirm Córdoba is the best Erasmus destination
- Useful telephone numbers in Córdoba
- 21 pics of Córdoba that will freak you out
- Renfe Youth Card for trains
- Improve your Spanish during your Erasmus year in Córdoba
- Train schedule and prices to Rabanales
- Museums and monuments opening hours in Córdoba
- Where to have the best “bocadillos” in Córdoba?
- Why should I choose Córdoba as my Erasmus destination?
- Download for free the Guide for Erasmus Students in Córdoba
- Tourist guide of Córdoba
- The best places to go out during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Words and expressions you should know if you are an Erasmus in Córdoba
- Opening a bank account during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Which phone rate should I choose for my Erasmus in Cordoba?
- Salmorejo will be your favourite dish during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Cordoban cuisine: typical dishes and where to taste them
- 8 bars you can’t miss during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- What to write in your checklist for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- The 7 essentials of Córdoba
- 7 things to do for free in Córdoba during your Erasmus
- How much would I spend living as an Erasmus in Córdoba?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Madrid’s airport
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Seville’s airport
- I’m Erasmus in Córdoba. How can I get to my faculty and other sites of interest?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Malaga’s airport
- Bus routes and schedules from Córdoba to Rabanales
- The “Bonobús”, a must for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Córdoba Bus Maps and Schedules
- Where to find your SIM card for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- UCO subjects list (useful for the Learning Agreement)
Calle Vázquez Aroca, nº 14, bajo,
Contact Details[email protected]
(+34) 633 76 11 82