Hi Erasmus! If you have to use the bus frequently to move around Córdoba, the best way to save some money is by buying a “bonobús”, a sort of credit card that will allow you to move around by saving a lot of money with every trip. The card can be recharged with the money that you want, but there is a minimum of 5€.
There are different “bonobús” types. There is the normal version (costs 0,72€ per trip) and we have the version for students (costs 0,58€) per trip). If you buy the version for students, never forget to show to the driver your University of Córdoba student card! Simply informing that you are Erasmus is not enough 😀
Please check the following link, where the “bonobus” usage rules are explained. Apart of these versions, it is also possible to find a version for numerous families and for the special services of bus during Feria. The “bonobús” allows you to do a free bus change within the next hour among different lines. It is much cheaper than paying for the bus ticket in cash and is really worthwhile for an Erasmus in Córdoba to use it.
Where to buy it? It is normally sold at some tobacco shops, at some bookshops and at some candy shops in Córdoba. Here there is a list with all the “Bonobús selling points”. You can recharge your bonobús at any selling point, online (on the Aucorsa’s website) and in some buses.
Our post Córdoba Bus Maps and Schedules might also be very convenient for your Erasmus in Córdoba.
Have a good Erasmus journey!
- CORDOBA (48)
- Cordoba Erasmus Experience (1)
- Culture (16)
- Events in Córdoba (9)
- Festivals and parties (6)
- Having a drink in Córdoba (2)
- How to get to Cordoba (3)
- Image Gallery (18)
- Leisure (17)
- Others (16)
- Public transport in Cordoba (6)
- Schedules and maps of Cordoba (7)
- Travel (8)
- Trips and travels for Erasmus students in Cordoba (5)
- University (5)
- Useful Information (37)
- Where to eat in Córdoba (4)
More in this category
- Join our Whatsapp groups for international students!
- How to send a package to your home country?
- Going to the pool during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 8 things that you will miss after your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 7 squares of Cordoba you will never forget
- The 6 best apps for travelling
- 7 streets of Cordoba not to be missed
- The Córdoba Fair
- Which neighbourhood to choose for your Erasmus in Cordoba
- Enjoy Flamenco during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of Córdoba
- Show at the Royal Stables of Córdoba
- Holy Week in Córdoba: curious facts and itineraries
- Steps to follow during your first Erasmus days in Córdoba
- Renting a room before starting your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of the Rabanales campus
- Practise some sport during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 10 things that will confirm Córdoba is the best Erasmus destination
- Useful telephone numbers in Córdoba
- 21 pics of Córdoba that will freak you out
- Renfe Youth Card for trains
- Improve your Spanish during your Erasmus year in Córdoba
- Train schedule and prices to Rabanales
- Museums and monuments opening hours in Córdoba
- Where to have the best “bocadillos” in Córdoba?
- Why should I choose Córdoba as my Erasmus destination?
- Download for free the Guide for Erasmus Students in Córdoba
- Tourist guide of Córdoba
- The best places to go out during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Words and expressions you should know if you are an Erasmus in Córdoba
- Opening a bank account during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Which phone rate should I choose for my Erasmus in Cordoba?
- Salmorejo will be your favourite dish during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Cordoban cuisine: typical dishes and where to taste them
- 8 bars you can’t miss during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- What to write in your checklist for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- The 7 essentials of Córdoba
- 7 things to do for free in Córdoba during your Erasmus
- How much would I spend living as an Erasmus in Córdoba?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Madrid’s airport
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Seville’s airport
- I’m Erasmus in Córdoba. How can I get to my faculty and other sites of interest?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Malaga’s airport
- Bus routes and schedules from Córdoba to Rabanales
- The “Bonobús”, a must for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Córdoba Bus Maps and Schedules
- Where to find your SIM card for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- UCO subjects list (useful for the Learning Agreement)
Calle Vázquez Aroca, nº 14, bajo,
Contact Details[email protected]
(+34) 633 76 11 82