Dear Erasmus, if you can’t differentiate between a sandwich and a “bocadillo” or, by the contrary, if you already know everything about this Spanish meal made of “real” bread (not a sandwich loaf 😉 ), this is the perfect post for you. We’ll make a tour around the best 5 places to have a good “bocadillo” in Córdoba and we assure you, that by the end of this post, you’ll feel almost like Hamlet. To ask for cheese or not to ask for it, that’s the question 🙂
Is one the main bars in Córdoba dedicated to bocadillos. For more than half a century, Bocadi has delighted its young and not so young costumers with prices from one euro. Located on Conde de Cárdenas, the pork loin with cheese is one of its best bocadillos.
This bar is named after its founder, Lucas, who opened it in 1969. Nowadays, the bar is run by his son, who has been able to keep the same taste from more than 45 years ago. Same bread, same meat and home-made sauces (you should try their mustard) are the secret of their success. You’ll be able to taste these hotdogs from 2,20 euros.
With a fast-food restaurant style, this franchise has almost 350 restaurants all over Spain (and of course also in Córdoba). What’s their secret? A very extensive menu (with 100 montaditos) and very good prices. For all these reasons, it’s one of the favourite places of students and Erasmus. Pay attention to their offers that, although they may seem a joke, are completely for real: Wednesdays and Fridays all the items from the menu cost 1€. Are you going to miss it?
In exactly three places in Córdoba, you’ll be able to taste the typical bocadillos from Calentitos. They are different from the rest because “calentitos” are round bocadillos filled with almost everything you can imagine (some of them will even remind you of pizzas). The most complicated thing will be choosing, but we guarantee it’ll be worth it 😉
This is the most central one from our list, just at Tendillas square. Here you’ll find gourmet bocadillos at very low prices, ideal for your Erasmus taste looking for something good and cheap. You can try their specialties for 2€. Furthermore, they also serve hamburgers and hotdogs with a touch of modern cuisine. Go and taste them!
If you want to eat other kind of things, you can always go and read our post 8 bars you can’t miss during your Erasmus in Córdoba and you’ll confirm that being Erasmus does not mean eating always the same 😉
- CORDOBA (48)
- Cordoba Erasmus Experience (1)
- Culture (17)
- Events in Córdoba (9)
- Festivals and parties (6)
- Having a drink in Córdoba (2)
- How to get to Cordoba (3)
- Image Gallery (18)
- Leisure (17)
- Others (15)
- Public transport in Cordoba (6)
- Schedules and maps of Cordoba (7)
- Travel (8)
- Trips and travels for Erasmus students in Cordoba (5)
- University (5)
- Useful Information (37)
- Where to eat in Córdoba (4)
More in this category
- Recipe of gachas for Erasmus in Córdoba
- How to send a package to your home country?
- Going to the pool during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 8 things that you will miss after your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 7 squares of Cordoba you will never forget
- The 6 best apps for travelling
- 7 streets of Cordoba not to be missed
- The Córdoba Fair
- Which neighbourhood to choose for your Erasmus in Cordoba
- Enjoy Flamenco during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of Córdoba
- Show at the Royal Stables of Córdoba
- Holy Week in Córdoba: curious facts and itineraries
- Steps to follow during your first Erasmus days in Córdoba
- Renting a room before starting your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of the Rabanales campus
- Practise some sport during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 10 things that will confirm Córdoba is the best Erasmus destination
- Useful telephone numbers in Córdoba
- 21 pics of Córdoba that will freak you out
- Renfe Youth Card for trains
- Improve your Spanish during your Erasmus year in Córdoba
- Train schedule and prices to Rabanales
- Museums and monuments opening hours in Córdoba
- Where to have the best “bocadillos” in Córdoba?
- Why should I choose Córdoba as my Erasmus destination?
- Download for free the Guide for Erasmus Students in Córdoba
- Tourist guide of Córdoba
- The best places to go out during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Words and expressions you should know if you are an Erasmus in Córdoba
- Opening a bank account during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Which phone rate should I choose for my Erasmus in Cordoba?
- Salmorejo will be your favourite dish during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Cordoban cuisine: typical dishes and where to taste them
- 8 bars you can’t miss during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- What to write in your checklist for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- The 7 essentials of Córdoba
- 7 things to do for free in Córdoba during your Erasmus
- How much would I spend living as an Erasmus in Córdoba?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Madrid’s airport
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Seville’s airport
- I’m Erasmus in Córdoba. How can I get to my faculty and other sites of interest?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Malaga’s airport
- Bus routes and schedules from Córdoba to Rabanales
- The “Bonobús”, a must for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Córdoba Bus Maps and Schedules
- Where to find your SIM card for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- UCO subjects list (useful for the Learning Agreement)
Calle Vázquez Aroca, nº 14, bajo,
(+34) 633 76 11 82