Did you already arrive in Córdoba? How was the trip? Too tired? Well, there is nothing that a good beer can’t cure ;). We bet that what most of you have done as soon as you set foot in Cordoba was to seek for a shop to buy a SIM card with internet! Are we wrong? Surely not!
We know how difficult is to arrive to a new country and not being able to communicate with your friends and family via Whatsapp or being for a whole day without sending or receiving a Snap! We already warned you: the first Erasmus days are not so easy as you expected…If you read this post until the end we will solve this big problem: where can I buy a SIM card for my Erasmus in Córdoba?
Have you decided which mobile operator to choose? If you haven’t already you can check the mobile tariffs in our post “Which mobile tariff should I pick out for my Erasmus in Cordoba?”, once you have decided which one you prefer, here is where you can find your mobile phone shop:
C/ Alcalde Sanz Noguer, 12 Business hours from 9:30 to 13:30 and from 17h to 20:30 Monday to Friday and on Saturdays from 10h to 14h
Avda del Aeropuerto, 12 Business hours from 10 to 14h and from 17:30 to 21h Monday to Friday, Closed on Saturday.
C/ Eduardo Lucena, 1 Business hours from 9:30 to 13:30 and from 18 to 21h Monday to Friday and on Saturdays from 10h to 14h
In these shops you can find all the telephone companies and you will be able to compare all the tariffs. The most famous is The Phone House, located in Centro Comercial Arcangel, business hours 10h to 22h, Monday to Saturday
Avda Manolete, 3 Business hours from 10 to 21h Monday to Saturday
Plaza Colón, 27 (very close to our office) Business hours from 10 to 21h Monday to Saturday
Avda Gran Capitán, 30 Business hours from 10 to 14h and from 17 to 21h Monday to Friday
Avda Ronda de Los Tejares, 30 Business hours from 10 to 14h and from 17 to 21h Monday to Friday
C/ Alcalde Sanz Noguer, 7 Business hours from 10 to 14h and from 17 to 20:30h
Ronda de Los Tejares, 8 Business hours from 10 to 14h and from 17 to 20:30h
Avenida Gran Capitán, 27 Business hours from 10 to 14h and from 17 to 20:30h
C/ José Cruz Conde 4, Business hours from 10 to 14h and from 17 to 20:30h
Avda Medina Azahara, 15 Business hours from 9:30 to 13:30 and from 17 to 20:30h Monday to Saturday.
C/ José Cruz Conde, 10 Business hours from 10h to 22h Monday to Saturday
C/ Reyes Catolicos, 2 Business hours from 10h to 14h and from 17 to 20h Monday to Saturday.
- CORDOBA (48)
- Cordoba Erasmus Experience (1)
- Culture (17)
- Events in Córdoba (9)
- Festivals and parties (6)
- Having a drink in Córdoba (2)
- How to get to Cordoba (3)
- Image Gallery (18)
- Leisure (17)
- Others (15)
- Public transport in Cordoba (6)
- Schedules and maps of Cordoba (7)
- Travel (8)
- Trips and travels for Erasmus students in Cordoba (5)
- University (5)
- Useful Information (37)
- Where to eat in Córdoba (4)
More in this category
- Recipe of gachas for Erasmus in Córdoba
- How to send a package to your home country?
- Going to the pool during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 8 things that you will miss after your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 7 squares of Cordoba you will never forget
- The 6 best apps for travelling
- 7 streets of Cordoba not to be missed
- The Córdoba Fair
- Which neighbourhood to choose for your Erasmus in Cordoba
- Enjoy Flamenco during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of Córdoba
- Show at the Royal Stables of Córdoba
- Holy Week in Córdoba: curious facts and itineraries
- Steps to follow during your first Erasmus days in Córdoba
- Renting a room before starting your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Map of the Rabanales campus
- Practise some sport during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- 10 things that will confirm Córdoba is the best Erasmus destination
- Useful telephone numbers in Córdoba
- 21 pics of Córdoba that will freak you out
- Renfe Youth Card for trains
- Improve your Spanish during your Erasmus year in Córdoba
- Train schedule and prices to Rabanales
- Museums and monuments opening hours in Córdoba
- Where to have the best “bocadillos” in Córdoba?
- Why should I choose Córdoba as my Erasmus destination?
- Download for free the Guide for Erasmus Students in Córdoba
- Tourist guide of Córdoba
- The best places to go out during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Words and expressions you should know if you are an Erasmus in Córdoba
- Opening a bank account during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Which phone rate should I choose for my Erasmus in Cordoba?
- Salmorejo will be your favourite dish during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Cordoban cuisine: typical dishes and where to taste them
- 8 bars you can’t miss during your Erasmus in Córdoba
- What to write in your checklist for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- The 7 essentials of Córdoba
- 7 things to do for free in Córdoba during your Erasmus
- How much would I spend living as an Erasmus in Córdoba?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Madrid’s airport
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Seville’s airport
- I’m Erasmus in Córdoba. How can I get to my faculty and other sites of interest?
- How to arrive to Cordoba from Malaga’s airport
- Bus routes and schedules from Córdoba to Rabanales
- The “Bonobús”, a must for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- Córdoba Bus Maps and Schedules
- Where to find your SIM card for your Erasmus in Córdoba
- UCO subjects list (useful for the Learning Agreement)
Calle Vázquez Aroca, nº 14, bajo,
(+34) 633 76 11 82